The Mental Side of Hitting
This man is on a mission to change youth baseball, so baseball itself will be changed. Meet, Steve Springer--"The RUDY of baseball." The only reason he made his high school baseball team was because his brother was a star; he was 4' 11" and weighed 90lbs. He had 3 At-bats the whole year, and spent most of his time coaching first base. As a senior in high school he got his position taken over by a sophomore. Fast forward a bunch of years and he made it to the BIG leagues. In this episode, learn:
- What Steve changed within himself to make that jump
- Learn how to get your "confident-half" to show up 100% of the time
- Learn how to work towards an attainable goal
- Why the batting average is "the devil"
- How to really define "Success" in baseball
- Why a lot of coaches are destroying youth baseball
- and much, much more.
Need Mental Skills Training?